Specifically, personal information shall be obtained as follows:
Personal information in the possession of WingArc1st Inc.
- Personal information obtained through the exchange of business cards with Company employees;
- Personal information of persons who have applied to participate in Company seminars and exhibitions and persons who have responded to surveys at exhibition venues;
- Personal information of persons who have responded to surveys at the time of applying for services, such as a request for materials or an outputting of forms on a trial basis, through the Company website;
- Personal information of persons who have submitted applications for Chohyo NOW and other forms of email news from the Company;
- Personal information obtained or retained through operational processes or contractual agreements with customers.
Ordinarily, these are not matters that include information by which it is possible to identify individuals, but in some cases the Company uses the access log as information about customers. Such information will be used only for the purposes stated in "Purposes of use of personal information" below.
Purposes of Use
We shall use the personal information of customers for the following purposes and for the benefit of customers :
- Operational communications;
- Execution of contractual agreements (for products and services);
- Introduction of information about products and services (through news issued through email communications) and public relations;
- Introduction of seminars and exhibitions (hosted independently or organized jointly) by the Company;
- Requesting questionnaire surveys on different types of operations;
- Accommodating inquiries or requests from customers ;
- Implementation of other types of operations as well as other purposes agreed to by customers .
* While personal information may be provided to the extent necessary to a third party to whom certain operations have been outsourced as a means of facilitating operations, the Company shall conclude contractual agreements on the handling of personal information with the outsourcees and provide the appropriate oversight.
Disclosure or provision of personal information to third parties
The Company shall not disclose or provide personal information to third parties except as stated in Purposes of Use above or as follows:
- The agreement of the customer is obtained;
- Statistical data or other examples of information are disclosed or provided in a format that does not enable individuals to be identified;
- A request for disclosure is received in accordance with a relevant statute or ordinance;
- Disclosure is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and the situation is one in which it would be difficult to obtain the consent of the customer;
- Cooperation is necessary to enable the national or a local government to carry out public affairs and there is a risk that the execution of such affairs might be impeded by having to obtain the consent of a customer.
Where a customer wishes to have personal information disclosed, a response shall be provided within a reasonable period of time and to the extent considered reasonable upon verifying that the requesting party is the person to whom the personal information in question pertains (or a representative thereof).
Corrections and deletions
Where a customer wishes to have personal information corrected, supplemented, or deleted and where the personal information currently in the possession of the Company is inaccurate, the relevant information shall be corrected, supplemented, or deleted within a reasonable period of time and to the extent considered reasonable upon verifying that the requesting party is the person to whom the personal information in question pertains (or a representative thereof).
Discontinuation of use
Where a customer wishes to have the use of personal information discontinued or expunged, such use of the relevant information shall be discontinued or expunged within a reasonable period of time and to the extent considered reasonable upon verifying that the requesting party is the person to whom the personal information in question pertains (or a representative thereof).
* Where the use of such information, in whole or in part, is discontinued or expunged, we may not be able to provide services as desired.
In such a case, we respectfully ask for your understanding and cooperation.
Personal information inquiries
Any request or inquiry for disclosing, correcting, suspending the use of, or deleting personal information should be directed to the contact as set forth below.
* It is possible that a request or inquiry may not be accommodated if it is not possible to verify that the requesting or inquiring party is the customer to whom the relevant information pertains or a representative thereof, if the request or inquiry has not been submitted through the proper channel for the handling of personal information or if the request or inquiry corresponds to information held in accordance with a relevant statute or ordinance.
When submitting an inquiry, include the following:
(1) name of the customer (if the inquiring party is a representative of a customer, the names of both the customer and the representative),
(2) contact information, and
(3) contents of the request or inquiry.