WingArc1st may set separate terms and conditions ("Conditions of Use") for the individual samples provided on the Platform. A Customer who wishes to use these individual samples shall agree to the applicable Conditions of Use. In the event of a conflict between the Terms and the Conditions of Use concerning the use of individual samples, the Conditions of Use shall take precedence.
Download and Use of Samples
The copyright of the contents (plugin items, board definitions, and documents) available for download on this site belong to WingArc and is provided under the following MIT license.
"Copyright 2022 WingArc1st Inc.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the ""Software""), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ""AS IS"", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE."
However, some of the plugin items use open-source external libraries. Copyrights of these external libraries belong to the library provider, and these license terms are subject to the terms set by the library provider. Refer to the documentation included in the downloadable content for information on the external libraries used by these plugin items.
The following actions are prohibited. Any act that violates these prohibitions will constitute a violation of WingArc's copyrights and other rights.
- The samples on this site may not be used in a manner that is detrimental to the features, quality, honor, and reputation of the sample model (any person, object, or landscape).
- The samples may not be used in connection with any illegal, false or defamatory articles, videos, promotions, or advertisements.
- The samples may not be used in acts that violate public order and morals, or for the purposes of providing samples to businesses or activities that violate public order and morals.
- The samples, as is or processed, may not be distributed (sell, rent, distribute or lease ) as an independent commodity or provided through public transmission (transmission via a website or broadcast), whether for-profit or nonprofit.
- The Customer may not conduct acts that interfere with public access of WingArc's sample gallery.
- The samples, or derivative works containing processed sample data as its main content, may not be used to provide sample creation services, used as products (this may refer to, but is not limited to, dashboard templates), published or transmitted via the Internet or similar means, or distributed by integration into software or hardware.
- Illustrations and images used in the samples may not be used as trademarks, trade names, or other products.
Even if the above prohibitions do not apply, WingArc may ask the Customer to refrain from or discontinue using the samples if WingArc deems the Customer's use of the samples to be inappropriate. In this case, the Customer shall be obliged to follow WingArc's decision.
If the Customer are uncertain whether any of these prohibitions apply to them, please consult WingArc.
Amend to the Terms
WingArc reserves the right to amend to the Terms at any time at its discretion.
Should WingArc amend the Terms, the revised Terms shall be posted on this site with a clear indication of its effective date. In this case, any changes shall become effective from the effective date of the Terms. When a Customer uses the site after amend to the Terms have taken effect, the Customer shall be deemed to have agreed to all the contents of the revised Terms.
WingArc may temporarily suspend the provision of the Platform without prior notice to the Customer in the event of natural disasters, communication failures, pandemic outbreaks, and other events owing to force majeure or when WingArc deems it necessary.
WingArc shall not be liable for any damages arising from the Customer's use of the Platform. However, this shall not apply to cases caused by WingArc's willful misconduct or gross negligence.